About Me
Name: Lauren         Location: Middle Tennessee, USA

Welcome to my blog! I am a Christian, wife, and mother who enjoys reading, running, and all things Disney. Stop by regularly for a glimpse into my life!
My Complete Profile           Email Me


Wednesday, May 25, 2011
Spring Break, Part Three
On our final two days of Spring Break at Disney World, we visited Hollywood Studios and Magic Kingdom. As Hollywood Studios opened, we headed straight for Toy Story Mania for some arcade-style fun.

Next, we headed to Tower of Terror, but on the way, I somehow managed to talk my kids into trying the Rock-N-Roller Coaster. My Favorite Boy said he would never try it because it goes upside down, but for some reason, he changed his mind. With shoes on, my Best Girl was just tall enough to ride it, so we left Dad behind and got in line. This roller coaster takes off very quickly, and I love my Best Girl's eyes in the ride photo.

Of course, as soon as we exited, they both declared it their favorite ride ever and wanted to do it again immediately.

We spent the morning and early afternoon enjoying our favorites at Hollywood Studios: Tower of Terror, the Muppets in 3-D, the Little Mermaid, and more Toy Story Mania and Rock-N-Roller Coaster.

Then, we headed to Downtown Disney for shopping and went back to the hotel to pack.

We only had three hours on Friday morning before we had to leave for home, so we were at Magic Kingdom before its 8 AM opening.

We planned to do Space, Big Thunder, and Splash Mountain again, and my Best Girl also wanted to see the princesses. Notice the death grip she has on them. I will be sad when we move past this stage. It is still all real to her.

As we left Splash Mountain, we got to see western Mickey and Minnie. As I mentioned earlier, we love to see characters in costumes we haven't seen before, so this was a treat.

We had never met Prince Eric before either, so this was an exciting photo opportunity for my Best Girl.

My Favorite Boy and Dad saw Mickey's Philharmagic while my Best Girl and I visited with Ariel and Eric, and then we all met up for a final ride on Pirates of the Caribbean where we ran into Pirate Goofy.

Before we could leave, we had to search for my Favorite Boy's glasses, which were left in the vehicle on Space Mountain. Unfortunately, they hadn't been found at that point, but leave it to Disney to fix problems. They found the glasses and mailed them to us. I love Disney service!

We had a magical Spring Break trip at our favorite vacation destination! Although many of the things we do are the same, each trip is new and special to us, and I am thankful for the family time and memories that these trips provide.

Labels:


  posted at 6:39 AM  
  3 comments



3 Comments:
At May 25, 2011 11:23 AM, Blogger Carrie said...

Sigh. You always make me want to hop on a plane and take off for Disney World.

 
At May 25, 2011 11:30 AM, Blogger The Juggling Mommy said...

Hooray for a fun vacation! That family picture of the 4 of you is really good. What a good lookin' crew!

 
At June 13, 2011 8:49 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

That's great that they rode Rock n Roller coaster! And I absolutely love you pointing out the death grip. Priceless.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Previous Posts
  • Spring Break, Part Two
  • Disney World
  • Kindergarten Celebration
  • Music City Kids' Marathon
  • Easter and Softball
  • Catching Up
  • What's On My Nightstand
  • Update
  • Pictures from This Weekend
  • Batter Up!

  • Categories
  • Blogging
  • Books
  • Children's Books
  • Disney
  • Family and Friends
  • Fun
  • General
  • Hodge Podge
  • Life Lessons
  • Me
  • My Best Girl
  • My Favorite Boy
  • Running
  • Small Talk
  • Wordless Wednesday

  • Archives
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • April 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • September 2008
  • November 2008
  • December 2008
  • January 2009
  • February 2009
  • April 2009
  • January 2010
  • February 2010
  • March 2010
  • April 2010
  • May 2010
  • June 2010
  • July 2010
  • August 2010
  • September 2010
  • October 2010
  • November 2010
  • December 2010
  • January 2011
  • February 2011
  • March 2011
  • April 2011
  • May 2011
  • June 2011
  • July 2011
  • August 2011
  • September 2011
  • October 2011
  • November 2011
  • December 2011
  • January 2012
  • February 2012
  • March 2012
  • April 2012
  • May 2012
  • June 2012
  • August 2012
  • September 2012
  • October 2012
  • November 2012
  • December 2012
  • January 2013

  • My Reading Pile



    Credits
    Blog Design by:


    Images from:
    istockphoto

    Powered by:


    Meter: