About Me
Name: Lauren         Location: Middle Tennessee, USA

Welcome to my blog! I am a Christian, wife, and mother who enjoys reading, running, and all things Disney. Stop by regularly for a glimpse into my life!
My Complete Profile           Email Me


Monday, December 19, 2011
October Disney Trip, Days Three and Four
On Monday morning, we headed for Epcot. On the way out of the resort, my Best Girl received Happy Birthday wishes on the harmonica. Because she was wearing a birthday button all week, these treats were common occurrences. (Yes, she is a little big for a stroller, but when I have the kids by myself at Disney World, the stroller is a HUGE help. My Best Girl tends to get distracted when going from one place to another, so I use the stroller to know where she is!)

Once we arrived at Epcot, we were excited to meet up with more friends from home. One of my fellow PTA moms was there with her son, her sister-in-law, and her niece, so we enjoyed Test Track together (I rode separately). We also enjoyed a trip to Mars on Mission: SPACE.

After spending some fun time with our friends, we headed out of Epcot to the Beach Club Resort for brunch with Minnie, Donald, and Goofy at the Cape May Cafe. My Best Girl was thrilled to have another signed birthday card. My Favorite Boy enjoyed the Mickey waffles.

Because the lighting was low, I had to use the disposable camera for the flash (you can read about the camera tragedy in my previous post). All the pics from the disposable camera look like they were taken in the 80s. Camera quality has come a long way!

After eating, we headed back to Epcot for Soarin' and a few other favorites before deciding to go to Downtown Disney.  We left Epcot on a bus to the Port Orleans Resort and took their boat to Downtown Disney. My Best Girl was thrilled when the boat captain gave her a beautiful ring for her birthday.

We arrived at DTD and enjoyed shopping for some souvenirs. My Favorite Boy picked out a Florida Gators mini football, and my Best Girl picked out a Disney Vinylmation. After this, we called it quits and headed back to the resort for some swimming fun.

On Tuesday, we headed to Hollywood Studios. For some reason, we hadn't visited the Tower of Terror on our last several trips, so we made sure to drop in a few times.

We were very excited to meet Phineas and Ferb again. This is one of my kids' favorite shows at the moment.

We stopped at Pizza Planet for lunch, rode Star Tours a few times, and then the kids decided they wanted cupcakes. I tried to talk them into sharing one so they could save a snack credit, but they insisted that they have their own. They didn't even eat half of them.

We decided to head to Downtown Disney again to visit Disney Quest.  While my Favorite Boy played all kinds of video games at Disney Quest, my Best Girl and I found a drawing class (also at Disney Quest), and she learned how to draw Minnie. She really enjoyed this.

We headed back to the resort for the evening. Rain had been threatening all day, and the bottom finally fell out about 7PM. We hung out in the main building and played a fun trivia game with some other families. This was fun way to end our day!

Labels:


  posted at 8:10 AM  
  0 comments



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Previous Posts
  • October Disney Trip, Days One and Two
  • Catching Up, Part Two
  • Catching Up
  • Fall Fun
  • Backyard Party
  • Happy Birthday, Oreo!
  • July Disney Trip: The Final Chapter
  • Kid Picks
  • Fall
  • Game Day

  • Categories
  • Blogging
  • Books
  • Children's Books
  • Disney
  • Family and Friends
  • Fun
  • General
  • Hodge Podge
  • Life Lessons
  • Me
  • My Best Girl
  • My Favorite Boy
  • Running
  • Small Talk
  • Wordless Wednesday

  • Archives
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • April 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • September 2008
  • November 2008
  • December 2008
  • January 2009
  • February 2009
  • April 2009
  • January 2010
  • February 2010
  • March 2010
  • April 2010
  • May 2010
  • June 2010
  • July 2010
  • August 2010
  • September 2010
  • October 2010
  • November 2010
  • December 2010
  • January 2011
  • February 2011
  • March 2011
  • April 2011
  • May 2011
  • June 2011
  • July 2011
  • August 2011
  • September 2011
  • October 2011
  • November 2011
  • December 2011
  • January 2012
  • February 2012
  • March 2012
  • April 2012
  • May 2012
  • June 2012
  • August 2012
  • September 2012
  • October 2012
  • November 2012
  • December 2012
  • January 2013

  • My Reading Pile



    Credits
    Blog Design by:


    Images from:
    istockphoto

    Powered by:


    Meter: